Christmas is almost upon us, bringing with it all those merry feelings and season’s greetings.
If you want to share those season’s greetings with colleagues or friends, why not save yourself the hassle and just use a festive backdrop?
If you’re missing out on Christmas parties this year, or you just want to make an overdue catch up feel more festive, how can you adopt a Christmassy background on Zoom?
How to get Christmas-themed backgrounds on Zoom
Firstly, you’ll need to unwrap your festive images.
From turning your bedroom into a Grotto or getting yourself a seat next to Santa in his sleigh, your creativity could run wild here.
Simply pick the image you like, and download it.
Next, you’ll want to change your Zoom background. To do that, follow the below steps:
- Log in to the Zoom web portal
- Click Room Management, then Zoom Rooms
- Click Account Settings at the top of the page
- In the Account Profile tab, under Background image for Zoom Rooms, click Upload New Image.
- Select your image and click Open
For more information, take a look at Zoom’s official website.