Halloween is almost upon us, bringing in a day normally given aside to parties, trick or treating and other creepy but fun activities.
This year, however, things are set to be very different in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, with many potentially giving the trick or treating a miss and celebrating at home instead.
With that in mind, you can always use the technology at your disposal to get together with people via Zoom for a virtual Halloween get-together.
But if you want to give your Zoom backdrop a Halloween-y theme, just how do you go about it?
How to get Halloween-themed backgrounds on Zoom
Firstly, you’ll need to source your spooky images.
Simply pick the image you like, and download it.
Or of course, you could just take a picture of your own spooky set up at home.
Next, you’ll want to change your Zoom background. To do that, follow the below steps:
- Log in to the Zoom web portal
- Click Room Management, then Zoom Rooms
- Click Account Settings at the top of the page
- In the Account Profile tab, under Background image for Zoom Rooms, click Upload New Image.
- Select your image and click Open
For more information, take a look at Zoom’s official website.